Nice Day to Have a Chat with the Water, Don't You Think? ((Annaleigh/Andi/Open))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: Nice Day to Have a Chat with the Water, Don't You Think? ((Annaleigh/Andi/Open))

Post by Andi Write on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Andi laughed around with Carian until she sent muddy water into her face. She easily washed it off and willed the whole puddle to rise from the ground. It was an odd site to see, but Andi made the puddle sit a foot above Carin's head everywhere she moved. After the whole tidal wave ended, Andi sent the puddle right on top of Carian. The difference with her was that the mud just flowed off her but Carian was completely drenched in mud. Andi laughed it off and showered her off. While doing this, she sent several large round balls of water onto her sister.
Andi Write
Admin

Cabin Points : 104

View user profile http://neverlandrpg.simplygaming.org/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Nice Day to Have a Chat with the Water, Don't You Think? ((Annaleigh/Andi/Open))

Post by Carian Roberts on Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:13 pm

((I'll wait for Lay now))

Thanks to Amelie Rousseau of Demigods RPG! She made both of these fantastic siggys!

PLEASE click on the eggs!!!!
Carian Roberts
Admin

Cabin Points : 101

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaleigh Write on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:23 am

Annaleigh was startled by the water in her face, she had not been expecting it. She looked towards her sister, who she assumed it had come from, just in time to see a huge wave splash her sister's face. Annaleigh saw a wave out of the corner of her eye, it crashed down on her and she began to laugh. She watched as Carian and Andi had a little mud fight. Then several spheresof water came rushing towards her. She managed to stop one of them, but the rest hit her. Without thinking Annaleigh sent a huge wave heading in Andi's direction, the wave was taller than she and Andi but not by much. Then she sent another wave towards Carian.
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Cabin Points : 97

View user profile http://thelifeofademigod.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts on Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:29 pm

Carian noticed the water wave coming towards her and she decided to see what happened if she told the waves not to splash her.
"Don't." she said, and the wave hesitated but carried on then. "Stop it, please!" she said, and the wave paused again. "Stop it Creek, or I shall never come visit you again!" And with that, it dropped to the ground splashing no one. Whether it was Carian's persuasion, the water's friendliness, or maybe Annaleigh had turned away...It stopped dead.
Carian started laughing, "I'd still visit!" she laughed and earned s jet of water straight in the face. "Rise?" she asked, and the water rose up high as a wave again, "Sprinkle then Shoot, one, two, three, GO!" she said and the water burst into sprinkles, showering everyone before forming into a massive bullet-like shape and flying straight towards Annaleigh.

Thanks to Amelie Rousseau of Demigods RPG! She made both of these fantastic siggys!

Carian Roberts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write on Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:01 am

Andi was sidetracked while watching Carian, and a rather large wave broke right on her head. It started her and send her ears ringind, but she laughed and sent a waterfall crashing over her sister. Andi noticed that Carian was sending bullet, water pellets in Lay's direction. The two looked at each other and nodded, then they both send water in the direction of Carian. Andi sent a raging rapid in the shape of a horses head right into Carian's face. Afterwords, she sank to the ground and felt like she was about to feint. She had used too much energy and power and her vision was fading.
Andi Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts on Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:58 pm

Carian was knocked over backwards and sent flying straight into the middle of the creek. She lay in the water for a while before realizing that she couldn't breathe, that made her sit straight up, spluttering and coughing.
She nearly took some ambrosia but by the time she found it in her pocket she was over her coughing fit. It was soggy and wet anyway.
"Andi? Are you okay?" she asked, noticing the girl acting tired and odd.

Carian Roberts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write on Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:27 pm

"I... I'm fine. Just a little strained of energy... You know, it's really unsafe to be doing this right after you've found out your godly parent..." Andi said truthfully, she felt terrible inside, but clung to her conciousness. 
"Lay, are you okay, or just as strained as me? For a moment there I lost myself and I forgot to watch myself..." She noticed, that while she and her sister were tired, Carian seemed bright as day. She then thought about her parent. She was an unfathumable person, but it would soon be figured out.

((Lay, just do it))
Andi Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:13 pm

"The reason I'm not tired is because I'm not actually doing anything," she explained. "I'm just asking the water to do what I want. It doesn't tire me." she said before wondering about her godly parent again.
Apollo? I like singing...but that's about it. Demeter? I love plants and I'm an eco maniac. It's possible. Poseidon for obvious reasons. Zeus, I love flying. Hades, I am quite morbid...But I'm not that dark. Athena, people say I'm wise and I always have a plan. Well, I'm similar to ALL the Olympian Gods and Goddesses, not even counting the minor ones! I can't go through them all. I must belong to someone...

((Was that a hint? Wink ))

Carian Roberts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write on Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:24 pm

((I'm pretty sure we've decided, just waiting for the opportune moment
I'll wait for Lay now))
Andi Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts on Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:27 pm

((Oh! lol I'm excited XD I'll wait for Lay too.))

Carian Roberts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write on Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:43 pm

((can you reply already, Carian is all too eager.))
Andi Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaleigh Write on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Leigh smiled as Carian was pushed back into the creek. "Sorry" She said, thought she didn't really mean it. She noticed a sudden drain of energy and looked at Andi. Her sister was the same way. "Andi get in the creek!" She shouted practically diving into the water. Leigh landed on something circular and figured it was a rock, she picked it up anyway. "Ouch my back!" She mumbled, for the rock had been right under her shoulder blade. She was about to throw it back into the creek when she noticed that it was rather light for a rock. Annaleigh looked at it closely and realized two things. One was that it was a bracelet, made of shells, and the other was that it wasn't her's or Andi's. "Uh, Carian?" She said, knowing that bracelet was placed there at this time and place for a reason, though the god probably hadn't planned on her landing on it...
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write on Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:22 pm

Andi almost smacked herself in the hea at her sister's remark. Duh, if Posedon is my parent and I obviously have his powers, then the creek should heal it ...partially. Andi jumped into the water and instantely felt enrgy seep back into her. She was still very tired, but quite refreshed. Andi heard a soft cry of pain from her sister, and instantely bouded over to her. Finally nearing her she had to jump off a small rock. Doing so, she shouted, "to isengard!" Reaching her she started to say, "what's wrong, but stopped abrubtly at seeing her hold up a shell bracelet. Andi knew instantley what it was and had trouble containing her excitement. "mmmmm... ahaha eeepppp!!! Ah, Carian, come quickely. In the water she bouced from one leg to the next pulling her arms tight to her chest. (Rather like Taylor.) She hardely ever did anything like this as she considered it "girley" but, she figured that this moment had a right cause.
Andi Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:37 pm

"Don't heal them," she muttered out of the corner of her mouth, but the creek didn't have favourites evidently, as the twins were immediately energized again.
But then Lay said something and Andi called her over, so she grumbled a bit and sauntered off.
"What?" she asked, in the creek now and holding some kind of seashell bracelet from Lay.
"Oh...uh thanks." she said, thinking it weird that her brand new friend would already get her something.
"I didn't um...get you anything though." she said, looking at her feet.

Somewhere distant, she could here booming laughter.

((Yeah, she's a little slow.))

Carian Roberts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaleigh Write on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:48 pm

Annaleigh smiled at Andi's randomness. Then Leigh let out a startled laugh. "Um, it's not from me...." She said, standing up. "It's from......"She trailed off, hoping Carian would catch her drift. Leigh moved her shoulder around, it was achy and probably bruised. "Nice, Andi." She said, referring to her sister's hopping thing. Annaleigh listened to the laugh, it felt sort of familiar, and it shook the creek water. Yep, definitely Poseidon she thought as she watched Carian's face, waiting for to realized what had just happened.
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:53 pm

"It's from...?" Carian repeated before seeing Lay seemingly nudge her shoulder towards Andi and say "Nice" or something.
"Oh sorry. Thanks Andi! I didn't get you anything..." she said, annoyed at how stupid she could be sometime.
She looked at the bracelet and it was beautiful, it really was. All different shades of blue, and natural too. She never knew shells could be that bright cyan, or as deep blue as that was. The shells were small, and equal in size and shape, and connecting it was string? No....fine silver? No...seaweed?! Silver seaweed that's what it was.
"Wow, how did you make that?" she asked out of awe.

((Seriously, she's real slow XD))

Carian Roberts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:23 pm

Andi couldn't stand it anymore. "Carian look!" The bracelet had started to glow and water gushed from it. Andi took it from her sister and tossed it to her. As soon as the bracelet made contact with her skin, the words seemed to envelope from the creek. A booming voice, obviously powerful, reverberted off the water shouting, "I, Poseidon, God of all seas and storms claim Carian as my daughter!"
Andi and her sister began jumping and dancing for joy. Andi grabbed Carian and shouted, "yay, we're sisters, yay yay we're sisters!!!!!!!!!!" (Then she had a razz attack :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p) After she finished, She said, "put it on, fiddle with it, turn the shells, do something, I want to see what it does!"
Andi Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:24 pm

((oh come on, there were about two hundred more razzes than that! Oh and it can be a knife or something))
Andi Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts on Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:40 pm

"Oh My Gods!" she screamed before jumping up and down, hugging her newly found sisters that looked nothing like her (and then she had a razz attack with them Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz P Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz:P Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz P Razz Razz)
"Thank you Posei-Dad..." she whispered (half way through her razz) then grinned, "Okay!" she said to Andi excitedly.
Carian sqeezed the shells, turned them, twisted them...but nothing happened.
"Guess it's just a bracelet..." she muttered, slightly disappointed. Suddenly she heard the creek bubble and sigh.
"What?!" she asked annoyed before she was squirted with water and was soaked. "Hm. I guess your only dry if you choose to be." she muttered. She willed the water to go off her and it did easily. But her bracelet got wet. And as her bracelet got wet it trembled.
"Uh-oh...did I break it?" she asked, panicking. Her bracelet came off her hand and levitated in the air to leave Carian staring in awe. It trembled a last time before transforming into a knife which she grabbed lest it fall.
"There's something written here..." she muttered, reading the ancient greek on the blade.
"I grew from the creek's water, made for Carian. My name is..." she read aloud so the twins could here too.
"Huh...I can't make out what this says." she said, "It's smudged with something, as if it's been used before...Hey! Maybe it's like Riptide! Passed down generations of Poseidon's children!" she said before handing the knife to her sisters, "Can you make out what it says?" she asked them.

((The only reason I'm saying that is because I can't think of a name XD))
"Ha! I'm more powerful then you! Nymph blood and Poseidon's my dad?! Ha!" she said teasingly, just as sisters did.

Carian Roberts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaleigh Write on Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:48 am

Leigh rolled her eyes when Cari finally realized that she had been claimed by Poseidon. She smiled and hugged Cari. Then started jumping up and down with Andi. She stopped and watched Carian mess with her braclet. Suddenly a knife appeared in Cari's hands. Her sister looked at the knife and couldn't figure out what it' said o the side. Leigh took the knife and looked at it closely. "hmmm...I can't read it." She said passing it to Andi. "THEY"RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD! GARD GARD GARD!" She said, randomly. "Hey Cari are you a fan of Lord of the Rings?" She asked.
((Razz has a capital P not a lowercase one, thats why it didn't work Razz))
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts on Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:16 pm

"Oh...that's okay." she smiled, a little miffed that she couldn't make it out. Hopefully Andi would be able to...
"I know that song!" she gasped then, singing along randomly with Leigh. Carian laughed, "Surprisingly I've never actually read the books or seen the films. I have a few friends that have though, it's just my Mam wouldn't let me because she thought I'd find them boring. But I asked if I could have them on the Winter Solstice and she agreed!" she smiled happily.
"I'm glad my father's Poseidon...He's supposedly one of the best, kindest Olympian parent you could have..." she thought aloud.

Carian Roberts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write on Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:16 pm

Everyone seemed so excited about about the knife, but Andi's face fell as she realized that she could not make it out either. They all stood there rather somber for a moment, but Andi lightened the mood when she she thought of what could use as a conclusion. "I can't make it out either, but an Athenian kid might... I'm actually not the smart one of the group..." Andi gave a slight look to her sister, "but, maybe the name isn't clear right now because you need to earn it, or find out more about yourself or something... that could be a start?" Andi added hopefully.
Andi Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Carian Roberts on Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:26 pm

"Maybe..." she said. "But...what could I do?" she asked, her hope falling slightly (if it can).
"So uh...who's this Athenian kid you know?" she laughed.
((Razz))

Carian Roberts
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Andi Write on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:11 pm

"I don't know any yet." Andi said regretably. "But, I have yet to meet one! When I do, you will mystically pop into my brain and I will ask this ...person!" Andi felt confident about it for some reason, but it kept her on balance. "Well, we should be celeberating! We're sisters!!!!!!!"
Andi Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Annaleigh Write on Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:28 pm

"Oh you haven't?" Annaleigh said somewhat surprised. "Well then we will have to watch it tonight! Andi brought the DVD's and I brought the laptop so, we can, that is if you want to." She continued excitedly. Leigh didn't say anything while her sisters debated on what the name was, she was trying to figure out what it said. When Andi made some comment about her not being the smart one Leigh rolled her eyes. "Nice Andi, real discreet." She said sarcastically. Andi said something about celebrating and Leigh instantly blurted out "Why is the rum gone?"

(No. Muse. *tear*)
Annaleigh Write
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next